How to Write & Publish a Bestselling Book: My journey from firefighter to bestselling author, and how
you can do it too!
How to Write and Publish a Book: My journey from firefighter to bestselling author, and how you can do it too! is written by bestselling author Richard McMunn, who has written and published over 150 books.
In this book, he covers everything you need to know in order to write and self-publish your own book in print and ebook format, and also how to get your book on Amazon and in high street stores such as Waterstones.
To write and self-publish
a book, you need no prior experience of the publishing world. This might seem surprising, but it’s actually really simple! What you do need is a willingness to learn, and a mentor (someone who will help you). This book is divided into 3 sections: sections
1 & 3 cover Richard's incredible and inspirational story from being a firefighter to discovering the publishing world and how he went on to publish over 150 bestselling books through his publishing company.
Section 2 covers the different steps
you need to take to not only get your book written and published, but also to achieve bestseller status.
In Richard's book you will learn in a simple, step-by-step format:
- How to write a book in any genre;
- How to give yourself
the best possible chance of writing a bestseller;
- Understanding how the Amazon bestseller rank works;
- How to get your book ready for publishing, including critical elements such as proof-reading, editing, typesetting, e-Book formatting,
book cover design, book descriptions, and more;
- How to create high-quality, professional artwork for your book, both digital and physical, ensuring that it stands out from the crowd;
- How to self-publish your book and start selling it on
- How to effectively market your book to increase exposure;
- How to get your book stocked in Waterstones;
- Plus LOTS more!
Richard McMunn is a Number 1 bestselling author, Specialist Consumer Publisher of the
Year and Nielsen Digital Marketing Award Winner.
Ideal for any aspiring author, this book is an essential read for anyone looking to get their book written and on sale to millions of readers worldwide.